Salvia Divinorum, also known as Diviner's Sage, Ska Mara Pastora, Seer's Sage, and by its genus name Salvia, is a psychoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects and is a potent producer of "visions" and other hallucinatory experiences. Its native habitat is within cloud forest in the isolated Sierra Mazateca of Oaxaca, Mexico, where it grows in shady and moist locations. The plant grows to over a meter high, has hollow square stems, large leaves, and occasional white flowers with violet calyxes. Botanists have not determined whether Salvia Divinorum is a cultigen or a hybrid; native plants mostly reproduce vegetation and rarely produce viable seed.
Many researchers have reported that this is like nothing they have tested before - observations report giggling and visuals that last up to 15 minutes. Other themes frequently reported with Salvia:
- Becoming objects. Visions of various two-dimensionel surfaces, films and membranes.
- Revisiting places from the past, especially from early life.
- Loss of body and/or identity.
- Various sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces of some kind.
- Uncontrollable hysterical laughter. Overlapping realities, the perception that one is in several locations at once...
We offer this plant for research in loose leaf form.
You must be over 18 to purchase.
This product is sold only for research uses in laboratory settings. Those who work with it are advised to wear the appropriate safety equipment and follow standard safety protocols while handling it.
Strictly not for human consumption - if consumed seek immediate medical assistance.
Please check the laws in your area of the world before buying from us. We will only ship this product if it is legal in your area.