Terms & Conditions
- By using the website, products and services offered by smokeyschemsite.com ("the company"), or when communicating with the company in order to inquire or discuss ordering, you are agreeing to these terms in their entirety. The company reserves the right to alter these terms from time to time without prior notice.
- All products are sold for research purposes only. They are strictly not for human consumption or for any form of in-vivo research or experimentation.
- You agree that you will not hold the company liable for any harm resulting from improper use of any products sold. It is your responsibility to check that the contents of your order are legal to import, possess, and use for your intended purpose in your country or region. The company accepts no responsibility for any orders, or action taken in relation to the purchase or importation thereof. The products sold by the company are not intended for purchase, possession or use by any persons under the age of 18, and you agree that you are not under this age-limit, nor are you ordering on behalf of, or for supply to any persons who are. By ordering, you are confirming that that you are a bonafide research institute, a research scientist, or a student of chemistry. All compounds are supplied strictly for laboratory research use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference, in well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place.
- You also agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilized, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property. You agree that you will implement strict procedures covering both handling and use of the substances within your organization or facility, in order to prevent any improper usage or harm. You will acquire all necessary safety information prior to ordering, and label all materials as required.
- The company reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is suspected of misuse of their products, with a full refund being given in this event if an order has been paid for but not sent. Users will be banned from the site in this case.
- Patent disclaimer - All products are offered subject to patent restrictions in your territory. The Company does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered under will not infringe the claims of any European or other patent(s) covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other products or in the operation of any process.
- The company accepts no responsibility for any packages once they have entered the postal system. The exception to this is when an order is made by a tracked method such as registered mail , orders posted with the aforementioned services will be replaced and re posted free of charge in the event that they go missing, on confirmation by the Post Office. Orders seized by customs will not be replaced however they are sent - it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they have lawful authority and any licenses required to import and possess the products they are purchasing into their country, and to deal with their customs agents if an improper seizure is performed.
- If any terms, or part of these terms are deemed unforeseeable by a court of law, you confirm your acceptance completely that the remaining terms or parts of terms will remain valid and in force.
- Tracking Codes
- Tracking codesare not provided at the point of order. They will be emailed to you as soon as your package has been collected by our courier. Please wait for this email.
- Insured Delivery
- Inssured delivery entitles you to 1 reship only.
- You must wait 30 days for your package to arrive, before claiming your reship.
- Your claim must be placed no later than 60 days after your order date. So wait 30 days, then claim within the following 30 days.
- Any claims that do do reach us between 30 and 60 days after your order date, will be rejected. If you chose Tracked and Insured Delivery, and your delivery does not arrive because it is NOT LEGAL in your country, we will not reship it. Make sure it is legal, before ordering!
- USA - Non Delivery of Items: If your package has left customs, and USPS tracking is active, and your parcel does not arrive within the 30 days wait period for insured shipping, please contact USPS here in order to recover your package, or file a claim. We will not reship once USPS has received your package.
Please direct any questions you have to our LiveChat operators.
Last updated: 28th May 2019